Our CORE classes are designed to help you GROW deeper in your fellowship with Jesus. We believe the Christian is always growing and endeavoring to learn from the Bible.
CONNECT with us on Sunday evenings at 6pm where you can join any of the following courses:
God’s faithfulness can be seen throughout history. It spans across ages, peoples, and locations. The Church History Class is the study of God's faithfulness to His people since the time of Christ. God has preserved His people through external attacks and doctrinal disputes. Some of the weekly topics will include:
· Humble beginnings of the church
· Adoption into the Roman Empire
· Medieval Ages
· Modern church
Come and see how God provided for His bride, the church.
This course is designed to help you get the great truths out of the Old Testament books about our need for the Savior, Jesus Christ. This will be a great opportunity to slow down, take some time, and dig deeper into God’s Word! The goal is simple: that you may experience a time of instruction, conviction, and refreshment!
Why study the Old Testament?
1. The Old Testament reveals God’s character in a way that the New Testament does not. The Old Testament offers us a different lens with which to view the character of God.
2. The Old Testament tells us about Jesus Christ:
· The idea of a substitute sacrifice on our behalf
· Jesus said the Old Testament teaches about Him (Luke 24:44)
Join us as we learn about the promises of God to provide salvation through the promised Messiah.
One on One
Discover how to…
· Integrate the spiritual disciplines into your life and experience victory.
· Saturate your life with God’s Word and then move that truth from your head to your heart through meditation.
· Embrace the Person of Christ and not just a philosophy.
· View life from God’s perspective.
· Reflect Christ by living under the control of the Holy Spirit.
· Experience joy, peace, and contentment that come from walking in the center of God’s will.
A Path – that leads to knowing Jesus
A Lifestyle – of walking daily in intimate
fellowship with Him
A Tool – for making disciples and
Parenting with Purpose
Are you needing to brush up on your parenting skills? Needing some advice or suggestions? Don’t know how to handle certain situations with your child? Embark on a journey to learn how to grow as a godly parent.
In this course, we will address such topics as:
· God’s purpose for the family
· Getting to the heart of behavior
· Making the most of your child’s formative years
· Discipline 101 (the why’s and how’s)
If you are a young family with children or would like to prepare ahead, we would highly encourage you to join us this fall.